If you’re running an older version of Sage 300 ERP (formerly “Accpac”), you might be wondering if an upgrade to the newest version 2012 is right for your company. So we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 reasons to upgrade to help you make the right decision.
- Easier Updates – The new Sage Advisor technology that’s built-in to Sage 300 automatically checks and notifies you about updates and patches for your system, then walks you through the download and installation.
- It’s All About You – This release incorporates enhancements inspired by Sage 300 customer requests such as the ability to copy orders, create a PO directly from order entry, and reverse GL batches.
- Easy on the Eyes – Easy-to-read tables, an improved Finder, and enhanced help documentation make Sage 300 2012 the most user-friendly version yet.
- Find Info Faster – New Inquiries for the Operations Modules give you quick access to your customized lists without the need for costly custom report development.
- Faster Navigation – New Visual Process Flows and customized user roles and tasks mean you’ll find what you need faster and spend less time navigating the menu system.
- Catch ‘Em and Batch ‘Em – With the ability to capture pre-authorized payments during shipment or invoice entry, you can invoice multiple pre-authorized payments in a single batch.
- More Intelligent Analysis – new features in Sage Intelligence Reporting give you more options to slice and dice your data to make faster, better-informed decisions.
- More Customized Reporting Capabilities – new options in several standard reports and an updated Crystal Reports run-time engine provides more reporting flexibility than ever before.
- Head Knows What the Tail is Doing – Tighter integration between Sage CRM and Sage 300 keep sales and operations in synch.
- Ship More, Pay Less – Reduce shipping costs and take the hassle out of entire shipping process with a new, fully-integrated shipping suite for Sage 300 (optional add-on software).
Get the Whole Scoop
Visit www.gwabiz.com to learn all about the new release including access to brochures, webcasts and technical details.